It’s been a really busy week!
- On Monday, Buzz and Tandem came off the trail for a few days and Christopher came home from college.
- On Tuesday, Carson’s lacrosse team played in the state semi-finals and we had friends over to catch up on trail tales.
- On Thursday, Buzz and Tandem left, and Christopher and I attended the Baccalaureate Mass for Carson’s graduation.
- On Friday, the Honors Assembly I’d been working on all week went off beautifully, Carson received some nice awards, and I got a much needed hair cut and color.
- On Saturday, my baby graduated high school.
What didn’t happen? Posting Buzz’s updates. We will return to your regularly scheduled programming shortly, but here is my memory of the week: